Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Writing Update

I got a job last week writing posts for Postboredom Productions.  According to the contract I will write 1-2 posts per week.  So far I have written two posts.  It's a very small job but it's a start.  Everyone has to start at the bottom.  I'm currently watching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix and look at the actors who started at the bottom there.  I mean, this is a show that lasted only one season, 18 episodes.  But, it was a beginning (maybe not THE beginning) for James Franco, Jason Segel, and Seth Rogen (according to IMDB it was Seth's very first on screen role).  We all need beginnings.  Everyone has to start somewhere.  No one gets to start in the middle or at the end.

Other writing news: Thanks to my Harry Potter fanfic, Aftermath, I got an invitation to a fanfic site called Inkitt.  Apparently, it's a site you can only join via invitation, so that's cool.  I have joined under my name blue4t and am in the process of adding my fanfiction.net stories if you want to check them out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment