Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Video: Sunday by Tree63



We all know Tree63 as the band that sings "Blessed Be Your Name" but I'm bringing you another song done by them titled "Sunday."  I had debated with myself on whether to post this on Easter or not and as you can see I chose the week before.  After making this decision I found a tweet about Tree63's Kickstarter campaign.  They're independent now so they needed some help getting their next album off the ground.  I donated because I like Tree63 and I saw this as a sign.  They haven't put out any music in seven years and right when I decide to share a video of their music on my blog this happens?

This is not their official music video.  I don't think they have one.  It's just a quirky one I found on Youtube that I happen to like.

No comments:

Post a Comment