Thursday, May 23, 2013

Book Review: Anna 2026 by Lucas Morgan





Riley's wife is missing and he's on a mission to find her.  She was arrested and sent to a sealed off part of the city.  The government claims it is because she took drugs, but Riley knows better.  He will do anything he can to regain Anna.

This is the story of a dystopian society where the government tries to protect people from themselves.  Are they really doing that or is there an ulterior motive?  What does the title Anna 2026 mean?  No, it's not the year the book is set as I originally thought!

I thought the story was okay.  It went by quickly.  It was a well written story, but I'm finding more and more these action stories are not my taste.  The end was sad, but sort of expected. If you like these types of stories you will probably enjoy this one.

I read this story as a review request using the Kindle app on my laptop.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this review in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment