Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Book Review: She Matters by Susanna Sonnenberg





Susanna's life seems to be very liberal and she lives that with her friends.  I was put off by that, I will admit, but this was so excellently written that I could not help but give the book three and a half stars.

Susanna Sonnenberg explores the friendships of her life.  Through this book she shows just how deeply each person meant to her and what she got out of the relationship.  Each friendship is a discovery into what makes her Susanna.  Is each friendship as important as she makes it out to be?  How deeply does she love some of her friends?

The timeline of friendships seemed a bit confusing as friendships did overlap, but they were not always written chronologically so it was hard to keep things in order.  Susanna does not appear to be someone who has a hard time making friends!  I enjoy the honesty at which she describes not just her friendship, but herself as she learns and grows.

I won this book in a giveaway on booktrib.com.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this review in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment