Saturday, March 9, 2013

Book Review: Boy, Girl, Wise One by Anthony Coleman





Teenagers face many problems growing up.  This book's purpose is to help answer some of those questions.  Written in conversation style, the Wise One answers questions posed to him first by the Boy and then by the Girl.

The questions and answers are very simple.  I was not impressed.  The answers given are answers I felt teenagers would already know.  It's not about knowing the answers but about applying them to every day.  This book doesn't deal much with that aspect.

The Wise One is good at reassuring kids and letting them know things don't have to be bad.  I will say in a sense he is a comforter.  Some teenagers will need that and this book can be good for them.

I read this book as a review request via PDF on my laptop.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this review in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment