Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Videos: Jesus, Savior by Chris August, One Silent Night by Jaci Velasquez, & Gloria by Michael W. Smith

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a very wonderful day. My gift to you are three Christmas videos. I hope you are in the Christmas spirit and if not, I hope these tunes are able to get you there!

♬Jesus, Savior, Son of God, the King of Kings, our salvation has a name♬  The first video I give you is "Jesus, Savior" by Chris August. ♬Our whole world's about to change.♬



Jaci Velasquez's version of "Silent Night" is a harmonious mix of "Silent Night" and her most popular song "For God So Loved the World."



Rounding out the music today is Michael W. Smith, one of my favorite artists, singing his Christmas tune "Gloria (Angels We Have Heard on High)" Can't have Christmas without a Michael W. Smith or two or three...(he's got that many Christmas albums!). This is a very orchestral and choir version of "Angels We Have Heard on High." I thoroughly enjoy it and imagine playing it in the church orchestra myself.



As a bonus I provide to you from Handel's Messiah, "The Hallelujah Chorus" performed by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!



Yes, this is a 2014 production, but that's because the original video I chose was made private.

No comments:

Post a Comment