Friday, June 15, 2012

Book Review: The Sun Zebra by Rolando Garcia

PG, 4 stars

Collection of short stories based around Nell.  Four were originally posted on Scribd and this collection introduces a new one.  Nell is a little girl, a little curious girl with a great imagination.  She sees the world differently.  It creates such wonderful stories like that of The Sun Zebra.  What is the Sun Zebra?  Read the story to find out.  I'm not spoiling it for you!

 One sees a lot and learns a lot through Nell's eyes.  She teaches through her experiences.  She touches people in such a way that we are able to learn new things.  I know this is a short review, but I can't think of anything to say that is different than what I've already said!

Read as a review request using the Kindle app on my laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment