Friday, February 10, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

The Geek Chic has so gratiously awarded me with an award.


The Versatile Blogger Award:
Requirements:
- Link to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 15 bloggers recently discovered.
- Notify the blogger recipients.



7 things about me!
1. I play the flute and the piccolo.
2. I am a middle child.  Yep, I've got one older brother and one younger sister.
3. My favorite pastime is watching the Atlanta Braves play baseball.  Huge, huge, huge fan.
4. I am a Christian of the Southern Baptist denomination.
5. I am a Republican, but that doesn't mean I won't vote for a Democrat if I truly like him or her (and I have in the past, so that's not just talk).
6. I love to write, but mostly all I have are great beginnings (or fanfic).  I want more and am hoping inspiration hits!
7. In the sixth grade, I won an award for reading the most books out of the entire grade.

The 15 bloggers I pass this award on to:
Letters Inside Out
Being a Momma and Loving It
The Busy Bibliophile
Prissy Fit
Chapter by Chapter
Just Ten Books
Mom's Pace
Life and Love Letters
Hippies, Beauties, and Books, Oh My!
Pandora Poikilos - Peace From Pieces
Jen Ryland/YA Romantics
Quitting My Day Job
Escape with Dollycas into a Good Book
Gracefully Gluten Free
Thoughts From a Compulsive Reader


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination and thank you so much! I am so flattered -- but someone already nominated me.
    Here's my post:
    http://jenryland.blogspot.com/2012/01/me-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Leah but I did the tell me about yourself blog award in November so I choose not to participate again. I really have nothing that I can think of left to tell! Thank you for thinking of me! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower here is my ff and a giveaway http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-plus-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. If any of you don't want to participate that's fine. Don't feel obligated!

    ReplyDelete