Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can playing along!  Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
     A small white-haired man who seems vaguely familiar is reading a book.  He hold up a finger as if to say, "Give me a moment."  Then he turns and my heart skips a beat.
P. 17 Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

8 comments:

  1. That is one of my most favorite books EVER!
    My Teaser:
    http://wtfareyoureading.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-2-you-want-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the hunger games! Here's my Teaser

    ~Mag @ Geek Chic

    *New Follower*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Tease! I'm going to have to hurry and read at least the 1st book in that series before the movie comes out!

    Thanks for stopping by SunnyReads! (New Follower).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser! I loooooved The Hunger Games trilogy! Can't wait for the movie!
    Thank you for stopping by (New Follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great series! I'm quite curious about the movie too. I hope you are enjoying these books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I can't remember what else happens in this scene! :/ Now I have to check it out so I can sleep at night ;)
    Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by, new follower! :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean to do that to you, but yes, checking it out is good since it's a good book.

      Delete