Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Character Based Challenge: Day 3

Who is your favorite secondary or minor character?


Does Ron Weasley count?  I wouldn't call him a secondary or minor character, but he's not the protagonist. He counts for me.  I've already spent one Character Based Challenge Day talking about him and I don't want to spend a lot on one character.  Should I find another favorite?  OK. Let me see if any come to mind.

I've got it.  Rue from The Hunger Games.  I can't say much without giving away the story and I do not want to do that.  Rue is a sweet little 12 year old girl chosen to be in the games from District 11.  She reminds Katniss so much of her sister, Prim.  Rue is sweet and touching.  She's the one in her district who sings to the Mockingjays when it's quitting time.  That's what Katniss and Rue have in commong: mockingjays.  I really took a liking to Rue and have to be honest, when we really meet her I wanted her to win the games instead of Katniss.

No comments:

Post a Comment