Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One Book Challenge: One Book You Would Want on a Desert Island

One Book You Would Want on a Desert Island


This is a tough question.  Should I go with the Bible because I am Christian and love the Lord's word.  It is a long book and would give me plenty to read.

Would I rather go with some fiction?  I would like something interesting to read.  What book would I want to have?  If the Harry Potter series was in one book I would take that.  It'd be a HUGE book, but it would give me LOTS to read.  Unfortunately, it is not, so that is not a choice.

What would I choose?  A big thick book would be great.  I guess I would go with the Bible.  There are plenty of stories in there.  I don't have to read the same stuff all the time.  Yeah, that would be my choice.  The Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment