Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One Book Challenge: One Book You Have Read More Than Once

One Book You Have Read More Than Once


I could name so many books here, but I will go with just one.  A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks.  I received this book for my 20th birthday.  It's not so much the love story that gets me, but how Landon is Jamie's miracle.  I love reading the change in him.  I like Nicholas Sparks.  I think he's a good writer.  He's got a formula, that's true, but I still like reading his work.  He knows how to tell a story.  A Walk to Remember is the first novel of his that I read and it's still my favorite.  I've read it at least once a year since 2002 when I got it.  I've seen the movie a lot, too. I love it, but I don't think it compares to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment