Thursday, December 8, 2011

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge: Rate the Houses From Most to Least Favorite

Rate the Houses From Most to Least Favorite


Hufflepuff
It's my house.  I always (except one time on CoS) get sorted into Hufflepuff.  I love the loyalty and the camaraderie that the house exudes.  It's exactly what I am.

Gryffindor
The main house of the series.  Knowing who we know from the house I can't help but like it.  Bravery is something I wish I had.

Ravenclaw
Well, with the above two taking those spots, it means this house can't be anything higher than third.  I  like the house.  I wouldn't fit in the house.  I'm not as studious as the students in this house, I believe.

Slytherin
Well, I do like it least.  It's not just because it's depicted as the bad house in the series.  I just don't think I'd fit in there.  I'm not conniving.  I think I'd get trampled on.  I wouldn't make in that house.  I'd be made fun of.


No comments:

Post a Comment