Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge: Favorite Book in the Series

Yes, I'm a Harry Potter Fan.  I found this 30 Day Meme on tumblr.  I don't have a tumblr account, but I was searching yesterday for funny HP images and came across this meme and thought I'd try it out.  This one is listing favorites/least favorites/most whatever from the series--one a day.  I'll be doing this for thirty days.

Favorite Book in the Series

This changes all the time, but I think I'm going to go with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  Ron is my favorite character and he has a great sense of humor in this book.  I do not like him dating Lavender and being in the fight with Hermione, but there is so much humor and depth in the book.  It's one of the most fun for me to read.  I can open up to any chapter and enjoy it.  Ron has some of his best lines in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment